Skip to content

Chop Wok Express


Chop Wok Express




Set-up costs from £135k of which min 50% will need to be funded from liquid assets

  • £15000 franchise fee
  • £300 fixed weekly support fees
  • No marketing fees
  • No extract permission necessary
  • No planning permission necessary
  • All electric operation. No gas required
  • Ready – made sauce delivered straight to your store
  • Earn royalties back from our free-to-use Virtual Brands
  • Serve to customers immediately avoiding costly bottlenecks
  • No delivery drivers (indoor stores). No skilled chefs required

Best of all for you, our margins are second to none. After accounting for packaging and waste, the average cost of sale is approx. 21%, leaving you with an average gross profit of 79%! It means you can look forward to a swift ROI, with most stores readily regaining their initial investment within the first year of trading.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Product-1600x648.png

    Enquire about this opportunity

    If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch soon.

    This form is protected by Google ReCaptcha. For more information please read their privacy policy and terms of service.